Pages

3/01/2014


Hi everyone!!! It's been a while since if posted something, I'm so sorry, but I was so busy lately!
So I'm going to continue were I stopped last time, I'm going to keep on introducing myself! Today I'm going to talk about glasses!
Yes I wear glasses! I rather not wear glasses, but what can I do about it? Yes I could wear lenses, but they can be expensive! Anyway my mum says if I want to wear lenses, I have to buy them myself and because I don't want to do that, I'm stuck with my glasses. Most people compare people with glasses to Geeks, Nerds or something else. Well in my case it's kind of true, except for the fact that I don't like Mathematics, otherwise you can say I'm a Geek or a Nerd, however you like to call me! I'm kind of proud about it! If you were glasses it can sometimes be annoying, cause they can get so dirty. But it can be something positive too, cause it's like you see the world through a whole new perspective, but sometimes they can get in your way, cause if you want to watch a 3D film you have to wear 3D glasses on top of your regular glasses! I can assure that's no fun! But in the end wearing glasses is kind of cool!!!

Tomorrow I will try to post something new.
Speak to you tomorrow kisses and Hugs from Being An Ordinary Girl!!!

1 opmerking: